Webdevelopment online free course, Free Udemy courses, Best Online programming courses, WordPress Web development course, Online Web development course free.
Hello Guys! I hope you all are fine. Today, I am back with a new WordPress Web Development Course which is currently Free on Udemy. If you are interested in Web Development, You should enroll in this course
About WordPress Web Development Course
This is a 9 and a half hour beginners level course for anyone who wants to create their own website using WordPress, or any developer starting out, and wants to learn a bit more about WordPress.
In this course, you will learn how to create your own website, using the powerful content management system, WordPress.
What You’ll Learn in this Course
- What is WordPress
- There are two (2) types of WordPress platforms, get to know the difference between them
- How to set up WordPress on your local server, so you can develop your website without a domain or hosting provider. I will give you (2) two alternative platforms to use to develop your website on your local server.
- What is a domain and web hosting
- How to register your domain and sign up for web hosting
- How to install WordPress in your web hosting account, using cPanel
- Getting to know your WordPress dashboard
- How to get your WordPress site ready for development
- How to create posts (for use in blogging websites, or websites with a blog page)
- How to create pages
- How to create menus
- How to set your homepage
- Giving your site a name and tagline
- How to create a site icon
- How to install a WordPress theme
- How to install plugins
- What is Elementor page builder and how to use it
- How to create a custom header and footer
- How to build your own sidebar
- How to create a template of a page or post to use when creating future pages and posts on your WordPress website
- Using Elementor to create responsive (websites which are compatible to all devices and browsers) website
- How to link your pages together
- How to create links to your social media pages
- How to set up a contact form
- How to create a backup of your WordPress website, the right way
- How to set your website up on your hosting account, if you developed it from your local server
- How to speed up your website by using free WordPress plugins
- How to import starter templates or demo websites to change into your own website
- Where to find premium plugins and themes
This is just to mention some of the things you will learn during this course.
Udemy Course Details
|WordPress Web Development
|Course Original Price
|Course Free Time
|Free for 1 Days (29th June)
This Course Includes
1. 9.5 hours on-demand video
2 .1 downloadable resource
3. Full lifetime access
4. Access on mobile and TV
5. Certificate of completion
How to Enroll in WordPress Web Development Course?
1 . First of all, Go to Udemy.com and Create and account.
2. You can Login with Google to Create and Account.
3. Come back and click on this link – Click Here to Enroll
4. Open the above link in new tab and Click on Enroll Now button (Promocode will automatically apply).
5. Click on Checkout button and you have successfully purchased the course.
6. Now, You can access this course anytime and after completion, you will also get Udemy Certifed Certificate.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more Interesting Free Udemy Courses, Loot offers and deals, Join our Telegram Channel and Facebook Page.