Recently, Krafton released an Early Access of Battlegrounds Mobile India for Indian Users. Well, there are not many changes but Some changes will affect our gameplay. After releasing the early access. Most players want to know how they can Transfer PUBG Mobile data into Battlegrounds Mobile India. Today, We bring you a step-by-step guide for this.
Battlegrounds Mobile India is a Battle Royal Multiplay Mobile Game developed by Krafton. This game is specially developed for India Region. Krafton Released this game after 8 months of Ban on PUBG Mobile Global in India. PUBG Mobile was banned by Govt. of India due to security, Game addition, and other reasons.
After PUBG Mobile Ban, Krafton made many changes to Battlegrounds Mobile India which will Stop BGMI to get banned again by Govt. of India. Well many PUBG Mobile players are playing the game since the release of from season 1. So, They have achieved various badges, Gun skins, Emotes, and more in PUBG Mobile Global. But, In this Battlegrounds Mobile India, You have to transfer your account to this version. Follow the below process.
Requirements and Important Note
- Make sure you have linked at least Twitter or Facebook to Your Old account.
- Make sure you have an android phone (BGMI hasn’t released for iOS).
- You can’t access PUBG Mobile Global after data migration.
Transfer PUBG Mobile Data to Battlegrounds Mobile India
1 . First of all, Download and Install Battlegrounds Mobile India Early Access (Check Guide Here).
2. Open the Game and Login with Twitter or Facebook.
3. This will create new account in Battlegrounds Mobile India.
4. Now, Setup your account in BGMI.
5. In lobby, It will ask you to transfer your data.
6. If you didn’t recieved notification, Go to BGMI Settings.
7. Click on Account Transfer.
8. New Page will open inside BGMI.
9. Click on Yes Button.
10. Now, Select the twitter or facebook you have linked in your Old PUBG Mobile.
11. Now, Login with Twitter or facebook to authorize the app to access your details.
12. After Login, Click on Ok button.
13. You will get Notification that, You have successfully transferred data.
14. Login with Your Twitter or Facebook which was linked in your Old account.
15. You will see your old data migrated into Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Note: If your Old Account has been only linked with Play Games then, You won’t be able to transfer data into BGMI.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comment section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting Battlegrounds Mobile India Updates and Free UC Giveaways, Join our Telegram Channel.