Transfer amazon pay balance to bank, Convert amazon pay balance to paytm cash, How to transfer amazon pay money, Send amazon pay money to bank account.
Hello Guys! I hope you all are fine. Today, I am back with another new how-to Guide where I will show you how you can Send or transfer the Amazon Pay balance to your Bank account. I hope you like it.
Amazon is one of the popular shopping websites across the world. Here you can buy products of any category and get the product at doorstep with Free delivery. Amazon is one of the trusted shopping websites/apps in India as Outside India.
Amazon also provides other services like Amazon Pay digital wallet, Amazon Pay UPI for money transfer, Amazon Prime for Premium subscription and more. Amazon Pay provides cashback to users on every single transaction.
Amazon Provides cashback in Amazon Pay wallet. You can use this wallet money to do different transactions. But, You can’t transfer Amazon Pay balance to Bank account. Well recently, I found a trick to Transfer amazon pay money to bank.
How to Transfer Amazon Pay balance to Bank Account?
1 . First of all, Download or Update the Amazon app.
2. Open the app and log in with Mobile & Password.
3. Go to Amazon Pay.
4. Scroll Down and Tap on the Gold Vault option.
5. Buy the Gold using the Amazon Pay balance.
6. Now, After successful purchase, Go back to the Gold vault again.
7. Tap on Sell Gold and Enter all the gold weight you have.
8. Tap on the Sell button.
9. It will ask your UPI ID to transfer money.
10. Enter Any UPI Id of Phonepe, GPay, etc.
11. You will instantly receive your money in your respective UPI-linked bank.
Note: Well you will not receive the exact money. Because when you sell the gold, the amount gets decreased for some Rupees. But, You can Transfer the amazon pay balance to your Bank account.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting earning apps, cashback offers, Join our Telegram Channel and Facebook Page.