superpay upi app download, Superpay refer and earn, superpay upi cashback offers, SuperPay free cashback offers, SuperPay UPI refer and earn cashback offers.
Hello Guys! I hope you all are fine. Today, I am back with another new UPI app where you can earn free cashbacks in your bank account. This app has recently been launched. I hope you like it.
SuperPay is the latest UPI app for Indian users. Here you can transfer money through UPI to any bank without any charge. SuperPay was previously named as ChintaMoney. It also provides rewards and cashback on UPI transactions.
SuperPay is currently providing free cashback to all users on each transaction and also providing refer and earn the option to earn more cashback by referring your friends. If you haven’t tried this app before, you should try this by following the below guide.
How to Register in SuperPay UPI App and Earn Free Cashback daily?
1 . First of all, Download or Install the SuperPay App.
2. Open the app and Tap on Get Started Button.
3. Enter your Mobile number that is linked with your bank account.
4. Verify your mobile number with OTP.
5. Enter your personal details like Name, Email and then create a Security pin.
6. On Dashboard, Tap on Profile Icon and click on Bank accounts.
7. Link your bank account to the app.
8. Now, Send at least Rs.10 to any UPI Id and you will get Free cashback
SuperPay refer and earn
Superpay is currently running a refer and earn campaign where you earn more cashback by referring this app to your friends.
- Open the SuperPay app.
- Tap on SuperPay Invite friends banner
- Share your invite link with your friends.
- Ask them to register and link their bank account.
- You will instantly get Rs.10 cashback in your superpay app.
Note: The SuperPay amount will be locked but will be unlocked within 3 months.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting earning apps, cashback offers, Join our Telegram Channel and Facebook Page.