Phonepe UPI Lite offer, Phone UPI Lite cashback offer, Phonepe UPI Lite Rs.300 Cashback free, Phonepe UPI cashback offers, Phonepe UPI Lite Free cashback offer,
Hi Guys! I hope you all are fine. Today, I’m back with another UPI Lite Cashback offer, In this offer, You can earn upto Rs.300 Cashback in Phonepe. This offer is applicable to all users having UPI. I hope you like it.
PhonePe is one of the popular digital wallet and UPI based application in India. Here you can do prepaid recharge, pay bills, buy or sell gold, pay credit card bills, Buy vouchers, pay to third party apps, and much more. You can also transfer money from one bank to another using UPI.
Recently, Phonepe Launched another UPI feature called UPI Lite. It is very similar to Paytm UPI Lite. Here you can pay maximum of Rs.200 to any users or merchants on UPI without entering any pin. This feature is helpful when the Bank Server is down or You don’t have fast internet connection.
In Phonepe UPI Lite, You can load/add Money Upto Rs.2000 and Pay any users maximum of Rs.200 each time. To promote this feature, PhonePe also provides PhonePe UPI Lite Offer where you can earn upto Rs.100 Cashback three times. Follow the below guide to avail the cashback.
How to avail PhonePe UPI Lite offer and Get upto Rs.300 Cashback?
1 . First of all, Download or Update Your PhonePe App.
2. Open the app and Send Rs.100 to any Users via PhonePe UPI.
3. On Successful Transaction Page, You’ll see option to activate PhonePe UPI Lite.
4. Tap on Activate and Your Phone UPI Lite will be activated.
5. Now, Add Rs.100 to Your UPI Lite Account.
6. Now, Send Minimum Rs.30 to three different Phonepe merchant QR Codes.
7. You’ll get three scratch cards worth upto Rs.300 cashback.
8. Scratch all the cards and You’ll get cashback upto Rs.100 three times.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting earning apps, and cashback offers, Join our Telegram Channel and Facebook Page.