Paytm Postpaid Spend Limit, How to Activate Paytm Postpaid, Paytm Pay Later activation, Paytm Postpaid features, How to Use Paytm Postpaid, Paytm Postpaid offers.
Hello Guys! I hope you all are fine. Today, I am back with another new How to Guide. Here I will tell you how You can Activate Paytm Postpaid and Get upto ₹60,000 Spend Limit. You can use this limit at 0% interest also.
Paytm is one of the popular Digital Wallet Application in India. It is available for both Android and iOS Smartphones. In Paytm, You can do prepaid and Postpaid recharge, Pay DTH, electricity bills. You can buy and Sell Golds. You can also Book Movie tickets from home.
Paytm also provides some others services Like Paytm Business for Merchants and Shopkeepers, Paytm Money for Trading, Paytm UPI for Money Transfer from Bank to Bank, Paytm Postpaid to 0% Interest spend limit, etc.
About Paytm Postpaid
Paytm Postpaid is one of the popular services. It is very useful for Middle Class Users. We all know that Middle Class Users can’t pay the money of any product at once. So, They have to Pay the money in EMI or Wait for the Full Payment to buy the product. But, With Paytm Postpaid you can Buy any product instantly and pay the amount with EMI.
You can also use Paytm Postpaid for all types of Transactions in paytm app like You can do prepaid recharge, Pay bills, Book movie tickets using paytm postpaid and Pay the amount in EMI or after One Month.
Benefits of Using Paytm Postpaid
– Get Spend Limit Upto ₹60,000
– 0% Interest up to 30 Days
– Pay the Amount in EMI or After One Month.
– Pay for any Paytm transaction
– No Activation/Convience Fee needed
– Use Paytm Postpaid on Shopping, Third party transactions, etc.
How to Activate Paytm Postpaid and Get upto ₹60,000 Spend Limit?
1 . First of all, make sure to Download or Update Paytm to Latest version.
2. Open the app and Login with mobile and password.
3. Make sure to Complete Full Paytm KYC.
4. In Homepage, Scroll down and Click on Paytm Postpaid.
5. Enter your PAN Card Number and Date of Birth.
6. It will verify your PAN Card and Show your Name.
7. Click on Proceed button.
8. Now, It will verify your PAN Card.
9. Based on your PAN, You will get Spend Limit up to ₹60,000.
10. Now, You can use this Limit for any transaction with 0% interest up to 30 Days.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting earning apps, how to Guides, Join our Telegram Channel and Facebook Page.