Recently, Google launched Google Tez Shots 2020 offer in Google Pay for Indian Users. In this offer, You have to play cricket and score max as much as possible. You will get Rewards on a particular score. There are more than 8 Rewards for you.
About Google Pay
Google Pay is one of the popular UPI based Android and iOS applications. It is developed by Google. In Google Pay, You can send money from one bank to another using the UPI method. Here Google Pay is different from other UPI Based app is that It offers Free Scratch on each UPI Transaction. You can also do Prepaid Recharge, Pay Bills, etc.
Google Pay has also collaborated with other Third-party useful apps like Online Food delivery app, Online cab apps, Online fitness apps, etc. So, Google releases offer to all users on every special occasion. As we all know IPL 2020 will start from 19th Sept. So, Google Released Google Tez Shots 2020 offer. Here you have to play a cricket match online and score high.
Here are List of rewards you’ll get on different score
How to Use Google Tez Shots 2020 offer?
- Download or Update your Google Pay App.
- Open Google Pay and Scroll down.
- Click on Tez Shots Icon.
- Now, Click on Play Now Button.
- Play the cricket and Score High from 50 to 1000+.
- You will get Rewards from 50 Score.
- Collect those rewards and Use it.
- Now, Send Rs.100 or more to any third-party app (Complete one payment with other apps using GPay).
- You will participate in Rs.1 Lakh Lucky Draw.
- If you are lucky, RS.1 Lakh will be credited to your account.
Game Rules of Google Tez Shots 2020 offer
- Score as many runs as you can to hit reward milestones from Sept 16 – Oct 1
- You’ll earn 1 unique voucher per milestone for any milestone you hit up to a maximum of 8. Hit your milestones early to get vouchers before they run out!
- Once you hit the final milestone, you can also earn lucky draw tickets with an assured reward of up to 1 lakh from Google Pay with any qualifying payments made on or before Oct 1: (min. 100) in addition to the vouchers you’ve already earned:
1. Make transactions using the Google Pay app.
2. Payment via P2P, self-transfer, mobile wallet top-ups, and payments for insurance premium bills using Google Pay is not eligible for this offer.
- The lucky draw will take place on Oct 7.
- You can only earn a maximum of 3 lucky draws tickets upon completion of a qualifying transaction.
- You can continue playing after you hit the final milestone and keep earning runs, but this won’t earn you more vouchers or increase your chances to earn a bigger amount in the final draw.
- Play as many times as you like during the game period. Your total score is the sum of runs in all the games you play. If you exit a game before it ends, your score will not count.
This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
You are not eligible for this offer if you have already earned over INR 9,000 during this current fiscal year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
Any reward money you earn will be deposited to your UPI enabled savings account in Google Play. If you do not link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
For more interesting Earning tricks and Offers, You can join our Telegram Channel.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share this offer with your friends.