Recently, Google Pay launched a new stamps offer (Google Pay Stamps offer) in which they are providing your free cashback amount up to Rs.3000 in your bank account by collecting some stamps. Today, In this article. We will tell you how you can complete this offer.
About Google Pay
Google Pay is one of the popular UPI Based Android or iOS applications. Almost all internet users of India uses Google Pay. In google pay, You can transfer money from one bank to another using UPI. You can also do prepaid recharge, Pay DTH and Electricity bills, etc using GPay.
For doing any UPI transactions from Google Pay above Rs.150, Google Pay offers a Free Scratch card worth cashback up to Rs.1 lakh. That is the reason most users use Gpay for UPI Payments.
A few days ago, While Using Google Pay, I found a new offer in which I can earn more cashback. In this Google Pay Stamps offer, you have to collect some stamps and You can get Cashback between Rs.30 to Rs.3000. You can follow the below steps and collect stamps to get Cashback.
How to Collect Stamps in Google Pay?
- Download or Update google pay to the latest version.
- Open the app.
- Scroll down and select the Rewards option.
- Click on Collect Stamps Option.
- Scroll down and you will see some tasks to complete.
- Complete all 3 Tasks and you will get Stamps.
- When you collect all stamps, You will get Cashback up to Rs.3000.
Note: Google Pay Stamps offer will end on 13th September.
Terms and Conditions of Google Pay Stamps offer
- Collect all 4 stamps by 13 Sep 2020 to get an assured 30-3000 from Google Pay.
- Stamps are given out randomly. You could get any of the 4 stamps through the different collection methods.
- You can get a maximum of 1 stamp per transaction.
- You can collect as many stamps as you want. The more you pay, the more stamps you collect!
- Your earned rewards will appear in the rewards channel
- You can earn a maximum of 1 scratch card.
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful, let me know in the comments section below. You can join our Telegram channel for more earning tricks.