Paytm Virtual VISA Card, Paytm VISA Card, Paytm Debit card, enable international payments in paytm, Paytm payments bank visa card, Get new Paytm Debit card, Paytm Payments bank visa card.
Paytm is one of the popular Digital wallet and UPI Based applications. It is available for both Android and iOS smartphones. In Paytm you can do all types of online transactions like Prepaid recharge, Postpaid Recharge, Pay bills, DTH Recharge, Book movie tickets, buy and sell golds, Buy Gift Vouchers, and more.
Paytm also offers Paytm Payments Bank where you will get Your own Bank account and a Virtual Debit card. You can order a Physical Debit card at your door by paying some amount. Recently, Paytm announced they are giving away an Upgrade to Get Free Paytm Virtual VISA Card for all users.
In Paytm Virtual VISA Debit Card, you can also do International payments. This means you can use this Paytm Debit card in Paypal, Apply TV+, and more and Get Free Trials from many third-party apps. I recently got my Paytm Virtual VISA Card and If you also want to get Free Paytm Virtual VISA Card, follow the below steps.
Also read: How to Delete Paytm Account permanently
How to Get Free Paytm Virtual VISA Card?
1 . First of all, make sure that you have Paytm Payments bank.
2. Open Your Paytm app and Go to Paytm Payments bank.
3. Click on your Current Debit Card.
4. Now, Click on Need Help Option.
5. Choose Option “Issues in Using my Debit & ATM Card“.
6. Scroll Down and Select option “I Want to change my Card Type“.
7. Click on message us button.
8. Now, Type a simple message.
“ Good Morning Sir! I want to upgrade my Rupay Card to VISA Card. Please Issue me a new card“
9. Send the message and wait for 5-7 Days.
10. you will get a message on Paytm and your email about your new Visa Card.
Note: Currently, Paytm is not shipping Physical VISA Debit Card. You can only use this Virtual card for online transactions on domestic and International both.
How to Enable International Payments in Paytm VISA Card?
Follow below process only if you already got Paytm VISA Card.
1 . Open Paytm app and Go to Paytm Payments bank.
2. Click on your new VISA Card.
3. Click on Manage Card option.
4. Click on “Card transaction Settings“.
5. Enable International payments option.
6. Now, You can make International payments up to ₹1 Lakh monthly.
Google Play Redeem Codes
Thanks for reading this article. If you found this article helpful and interesting, let me know in the comments section and also share it with your friends. For more interesting Paytm tricks and offers, Join our Telegram Channel and Instagram.