Google pay Cashback offers, Google pay UPI Offers, Google Pay New Year 2020 Offer, GPay collect stamps and earn rs.202, GPay Invite and earn.
Hello Guys! I hope you all are fine. Today, I am back with another new earning offer from Google pay app. In this offer, You will earn money from Rs.202 to Rs.2000 in your bank account. This offer is very similar to the Google Pay Diwali offer.
Google Pay has released the New Year 2020 Offer for all Gpay users of India. In this offer, You have to collect 7 Stamps – Disco, Toffee, Selfie, Pizza, Ballon, DJ, and Sunglasses. If any user collects all the stamps in a given period of time. He will get a scratch card between Rs.202 to Rs.2000. You will get 5 Options to collect stamps daily.
Today, We are going to discuss this offer and also tell you how you can collect the Stamps. We will also giveaway the Stamps if we get extra. Please read the below process to earn up to Rs.2000 in a bank.
How to Collect Stamps and Earn Scratch Card between Rs.202 to Rs.2000
1 . First of all, Update your GPay App.
2. Open it and Scroll Down and Select 2020 Option.
3. You will see Welcome 2020 Cake Banner where all stamps are shown.
4. You have to collect all these stamps.
5. Scroll down and you will see some option to complete and get Stamps.
6. Now, Complete the Offers to get the stamps.
7. scan any 2020 Image or Number two times daily and get two stamps.
8. Gift or Request stamps 5 times to your friends and Get 5 Surprise stamps daily.
9. Invite friends and get stamps.
10. Pay Rs.98 or more to GPay user, Shop etc and get Stamps.
11. Pay bills and recharge any mobile of Rs.300 or more to get more stamps.
12. Listen Google Ads on Youtube or TV and get Two Stamps daily
Game Rules and Conditions
1 . Collect all 7 Stamps by 31st December 2019.
2 . Collect these assured stamps the first time you perform the following during the game period
- Pay a bill (toffee stamp).
- recharge your mobile (DJ Stamp).
- Invite friend to Gpay (Pizza Stamp).
3. You can Earn maximum of 1 Scratch card in this offer.
4. Offer is not available to residents of Tamil Nadu.
5. If you already earned Rs.9000 in GPay then, you are not eligible.
Thanks for reading this article. If you want more interesting earning offers like this, press the notification bell icon to get instant notification of our latest posts.